Hellooooo? I know Kelly and Ant are on vaca so thats why they aren't posting. Where is everyone else!?
So, I had my best run yet on Saturday. 7 miles, non stop and I felt great! Probably because I was killing myself running in the heat and when I finally ran when it was cool outside it was actually refreshing! BUT I haven't ran since Saturday. Sundays are my rest days and I didn't have time yesterday. This morning I didnt run so I SHOULD run tonight. It really is hard to incorporate into your daily schedule. I have a wine and beer fundraiser after work that I'll be paying $50 for so obviously I feel like I should at least eat and drink! BUT if I want to run after then I really shouldn't. Grrrr! Then with the holiday weekend ahead of us, I'm not sure how I'm going to stay motivated to run. :(
So, when I was running in downtown Royal Oak on Saturday I totally ran past Mike Bauer while he was running too. (Mike is my college bf...I'm pretty sure you all met him. ) I'm not sure if Brian still lives in RO or not but I always wonder if that will happen with him.
Well I hope everyong is doing great and training isn't too much of a struggle. The long runs are going to sneak up on us so we all have to keep on it!!! Ahhhhh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.