So, it may have sounded like I was doing good at first and I AM but its REALLY hard to stay consistant AND constant! I did really good last week and ran every day like I was suppose to and then on Saturday I was suppose to run 6 and I only ended up doing 4.9 and had to stop to walk a couple times. It was SUPER hot. Realizing I need to drink more water overall. So Sunday was my "rest" day and unfortunately I did not run yesterday. Slap on the wrist! I HAVE to run tonight and I am going to run 5. (I almost typed out I THINK I am going to run 5....this shit really isnt a choice. I need to train my body that this is normal! )
This really is an alteration of my life. With dinners/happy hours after work and stuff on the weekends I have to plan out when I am going to run...and the morning seems to be the best option, which I am NOT good at! AND I have to put a limit on the drinking! When do I ever do that?!?! hahaha
Ant, I'm so proud of you for running in China! I want to see lots of pics when you get back.
What exactly is the App called that you are using?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.