Ahhh I'm being terrible and havent ran since my 7 mile on Saturday! I've had so much going on this week after work and I am just so freaking tired in the morning! AND don't even get me started on this weekend. I'll be on the lake all weekend and I have no idea when I am going to run. I really am going to need some motivation to get back into it. I just don't want to lose steam....and I'm starting to fall a little short this week.
JESS, so glad you made an appearance on the blog! I check it in the mornings to see if anyone posts since we don't get any kind of message to our email or anything saying someone has posted. And that pace for pretty much no training is great!
Who's going to Vegas?
Ahh yes, shirts...can they be a florescent pink or yellow? I want something bright!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.